Buying and using a Nabs Head Gift Card is simple.
Just give us a call or drop us an email (even better pop into the pub) telling us how much you would like to put on a Gift Card.
Once you have bought a Gift Card, we will endeavour to get the card setup immediately for you.
After you have collected the card you can use it yourself or give it to someone else. The Nabs Head Gift Card can only be redeemed in the Nabs Head Pub.
To use the Gift Card all you need to do is hand over their Gift Card as payment and the cashier will do the rest! Once the card has been used, any remaining balance will stay on the card to use another time.
Terms and Conditions:
The Gift Card is issued and operated by Nabs Head which is based at Nabs Head Lane, Samlesbury, Preston PR5 0UQ
- The Gift Card allows you to upload a cash value onto your Gift Card which can be used to pay for Nabs Head products and services. The money loaded onto your Gift Card is only a pre-payment system for the goods and services of the Nabs Head; it is not a credit card, credit line or deposit account. No interest, dividends or any other earnings will accrue on the money loaded onto your Gift Card. Nabs Head will provide a physical gift card or e-gift card to the value of the money you prepaid.
- The card can be loaded with any value between £5 and £100. The maximum value which may be stored on a Gift Card purchased by you is £100. Gift Cards can only be topped-up at the Nabs Head.
- The monetary value on your Gift Card can be used as full or part payment for Nabs Head products and services at the Nabs Head only. When you use your Gift Card, the cash balance on your Gift Card will be reduced by the full cash value of your purchase. You can check your account balance at the Nabs Head bar. We reserve the right to correct or amend the remaining balance in your account if we believe that an invoicing or accounting error has occurred. If you wish to contest such a correction or amendment to your account balance, please call 01254 851416.
- You must be present with your Gift Card when you make purchases at the Nabs Head.
- The money uploaded to your Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded to your credit card or debit card. Any remaining balance will be stored on the Gift Card and may be used to pay, in whole or in part, for future purchases at the Nabs Head.
- All money uploaded on your Gift Card will expire 12 Months from activation. Any balance left on the Gift Card after this date will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
- You should treat your Gift Card as cash for any purchases in the Nabs Head. You are responsible for any unauthorised payments using your Gift Card. Therefore please do not allow others to use your Gift Card. The Nabs Head is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards may not be sold, exchanged or used for any other purpose, except as specified in these Terms, without the Nabs Head’s written permission.
- The Nabs Head does not warrant or represent that your Gift Card will always be accepted at all times. For example, in the unlikely event of a failure of our IT and communications systems (or during a Power Cut.), We may not be able to accept Gift Cards as payment during such a system failure.